Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Hauling Part II


HAULING!!

This was a surprise haul (the best kind really). During the day I had to attend a workshop about an hour and half away from where I live. However, on the way home my friend and I decided to stop at a mall that I have never been to. Let me just say, this is the BEST mall ever. This mall had LUSH, MAC, and Sephora all under one roof, what could be better? Amazing! So here is what I grabbed: Up first-


SEPHORA
Sephora by OPI nail polish in Havanna Nights
- I have been looking for a light baby blue nail polish for a while now and when I saw this I couldn't pass it up. I read reviews that it goes on sheer and you need three coats so I will review it later.




Sephora by OPI nail polish in What's Under My Trenchcoat?-I am still on the hunt for the perfect taupe polish and this may be it, taupe with gold shimmer it looks amazing in the bottle. However it shows up a little grey on the nail, I think tha is because of the metalic flecks in it. It only took two coats for a nice opaque color and was easy to apply. We will see how long it will last.
Nars Orgasm Skin Illuminator- I received this as one of my Sephora point perks and was pretty excited. So far I have tried it twice and still a little unsure about it. It does illuminate but I am unsure if it is better than MAC MSF's- I think it makes me look a little oily really.


MAC
Copperplate- super pretty medium tone dusty grey color-super pigmented and one of my new favorite colors

Mylar- I needed a matte highlight and the MAC SA (who wasn't super helpful mind you) said this one was her favorite so I grabbed it, not really loving it yet though and it is described on maccosmetics.com as a creamy beige with shimmer, so that is not exactly a white matte like a wanted, strike to MAC SA!


Brun-The SA did a nude/natural look on my friend and used Brun in the corner and it looked great so I bought and really love it


Viva Glam Cindy lip gloss-all my glosses are either nude or for summer (hot pink and coral) so I really wanted something for fall/winter and this color hits the mark it is a coral red shimmer that is super flattering on all skin tones and 100% of its proceeds help women/children and men living with aids.


LUSH
Snow Fairy lip tint- this is the best smelling lip tint ever- This smells just like Rockstar soap and Snow Fairy shower gel as well as the bubblegum lip scrub from Lush! I first bought the red lip tint- It Started with a Kiss and really liked it so I wanted to try this one too. I was a little disappointed that the color isn't as pigmented as It Started with a Kiss, but it is a pretty sheer pink color.

No comments:

Post a Comment