Saturday, July 17, 2010

July Favorites


1. Janna Conner Gold Initial Necklace


This necklace is an 18inch gold necklace that retails for $525 www.jannaconner.com. However, I bought it at Barneys New York Outlet for $99!! I was drawn to this for two reasons: The first is because most of my jewelry is either silver or white gold and wanted something different. Secondly, I love gold jewelry for summer, it looks so pretty, simple and easy and really looks great with a tan and bronze summer makeup. My friend, Jen and I both got these great classic necklaces that I am sure will be part of our everyday look for a long time.

2. Coconut Water


Coconut water is amazing!! It hydrates and makes you feel and look good. There are so many benefits to drinking it I doesn't see why you wouldn't. The only downside is the price, for this size is $1.79. Please see separate blogpost for more information on this healthy, stylish, delicious drink.



3. MAC's Jazzed Creamsheen lipstick from the In the Groove collection.


This is a limited edition peachy/coral hue is the perfect summer color! I was interested in this color when I first saw swatches on temptalia.com. However, when I saw this amazing color in person and heard it was selling out everywhere including online I had to have it and have been using it ever since! I have been using it all summer for a pop of color on these warm days!




4. Kate Spade "Vivian" Sunglasses


Yet another unbelievable deal I scored this month. Right now these sunglasses are online at nordstrom.com for $160! However I scored these at TJ Maxx for $40!! They were in perfect condition, no scratches or anything the only thing is that there was no case. Problem solved I bought leopard hard sunglasses case that matches perfectly at ALDO Accessories for $8. These sunglasses really look great and are great quality for an even greater price.



5. Lush's Bublegum Lip Scrub


This smells and tastes great! Think heaven, or whatever you think heaven smells like! It also smells exactly like Lush's Rockstar soap which I really love too!! After just a couple uses of this delicious lip scrub my lips looked better. I use the lip scrub and then Smith's Rose Salve and my lips look amazing which they need to if you are going to use MAC's Jazzed lipstick!

6. MAC Stereo Rose Mineralized Skin Finish

Ahhh.... the holy grail of MSF!!! The most coveted MSF there ever was. First released in 2005 it sold out everywhere, then finally in 2010 a re-release!! Immediately everyone bought these up, sold-out online in minutes and in stores in seconds. Luckily, I was able to put one on hold and pick it up from my local MAC counter with ease. This really is a beautiful MSF that has very pigmented coral color that can be used during as a blush with a very refined shimmer as a highlight.


7. NOOK

The Barnes and Nobel Nook is my new BFF! I can download songs, pictures and books to little device. I can also browse the web, shop for new books and listed to books being read out-loud to me. I also love the small color lcd touch screen. It is great to be able to look up words, highlight and make notes while reading. This e-reader is cute, stylish, convenient and easy on the wallet at only $149



No comments:

Post a Comment